GALEXO Pty Ltd was established in 1990 with aim to help organisations to manage their business more efficiently through providing consultancy and developing the system and process using PACPLAN Solution.
M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) System Solution – PACPLAN – is an e-governance tool for public sector management to improve its policy/program/project measurement that specifically targets gathering, collating, analysing and disseminating policy/program/project data, enhancing management’s capacity.
It is easy to use software with tools and processes combining various graphics technology, internet technology and modelling tools such as economic analysis, without stretching the organisation’s capacity limitation.
The solution is quick and economical to implement on national level, satisfying needs of the national and regional management. The implementation process can be customised and quickly adapted to institutional/capacity development level of the organisation.
This M&E/MIS Solution enables the organization to implement, in the continuously changing environment, within the short time frame, the performance measurement and policy/program/project level management data gathering system. It will enhance management capacity through:
- Transparency, Accountability, Flexibility, Adaptability, Participation, Predictability, and Continuity
- Multiple Management Objectives and Languages
- Nationwide and Grass Root solution
- Commonisation and Agreement on Performance Indicators
- The Logical/Result Framework Approach
- Promoting good governance (in public and private sector)
- Strengthening accountability of funding utilisation
- Facilitating transparency throughout policy/program/project measurement
- Promoting understanding of M&E process amongst stakeholders
- Indicators can be quickly incorporated and harmonised
- Simplifying M&E Framework
- Quick customisation and implementation of changes through stakeholders’ participation
- Enabling effective centralised/decentralised public sector management through commonisation of activities and processes
Zebras reintroduced to national park in Tanzania
Congratulations to Tanzania National Parks team—from Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, ICT and GIS units to park wardens, ecologists, veterinarians, protection and Intelligence, and ranger officers, for their vision and competence that contributed to this wonderful result.
It has been Galexo’s and PACPLAN team’s privilege to have the opportunity to work alongside Tanzanian National Parks officials providing PACPLAN solution to protect and preserve zebras, other animals and plant species and also supporting many other activities, such as combating climate change at Kilimanjaro National Park, under their Corporate Strategic Plan (CSP) with M&E, ICT and their in-house GIS team linking the real time tracking of animal movements to the policy and CSP results level.
Galexo’s director participates in tracking and removing trap from zebra’s neck with Tanzania National Park officials.